
WOW! I can't even begin to tell you how crazy my past few weeks have been. I promise I'll catch up on it ALL soon (baptism, kids b-day, moving, Spring Break, moving in with the very gracious in-laws, allergies, god-awful Time Warner Cable, lessons learned on what to do and what NOT to do when buying a new house when the times comes, drape drama, etc.), but wanted to post a little something since I've been MIA for a week. I got a huge surprise a few months ago... I found out that one of my favorite bands is coming to my town... Winston-Salem. Of course, I'm going to see them... who would pass on a chance to see the Zac Brown Band? And... it couldn't come at a better time as we closed on our house today (can't even begin to tell you how happy I am about that-WHEW). This girl is in need of a little bit o' chicken friend, cold beer on Wednesday night, pair of jeans that fit just right, and the radio UP! And tomorrow is not too soon...believe me!
I listened to the lyrics of "Let It Go" a while ago and thought the lyrics were pretty catchy, but I've thought about those words often over the past few weeks when things got a little crazy and tried to take them to heart.
You keep your heart above your head and your eyes wide open
So this world can't find a way to leave you cold
And know you're not the only ship out on the ocean
Save your strength for things that you can change
Forgive the ones you can't
You gotta let it go
With that being, said I'm gonna "let it go" tomorrow night and have a great time! We deserve a much needed reprieve :)
I'm a wee bit envious .. maybe a bit more than "wee!!" We love Zac Brown! Have so much fun.
ReplyDeleteCan not wait! We will let it go and live it up! :)
ReplyDeleteLove ZBB! We're going to see him on Saturday night...so excited! Have fun!
ReplyDelete