A Life Full of Surprises

A Life Full of Surprises
A story to me means a plot where there is some surprise. Because that is how life is - full of surprises. -Isaac B. Singer

Monday, April 11, 2011

SIX!



See the link below for my sister's blog post dedicated to CeCe on her SIXTH birthday! I don't think I could sum it up any better myself. CeCe is one of a kind... an angel... I honestly don't know what I'd do without this kid. I can't believe she's SIX. Seems like only yesterday I was waddling around with swollen ankles, praying that she'd come at any minute. I now know why I was so anxious for her to get here. I love you, my dear sweet CeCe... more than you'll ever know! Thank you for blessing my life with such JOY!

http://lifebythestepps.blogspot.com/2011/04/six.html




1 comment:

  1. I adore her! And I just love that picture of her at the bottom of your post! Love you!

    ReplyDelete