It's obviously been a while since I posted last. Life has been semi-crazy at the Butler household. Whew-when will it ever slow down? School's out, swim team has started as well as camps, etc. We're still house hunting in the meantime! However, we managed to squeeze in a trip last month. Here are some pictures from our trip to Disney World. Nine adults+excruciating heat+a fairly large crowd in the park could have equaled a disaster but we managed to have a wonderful time! The girls absolutely LOVED the characters, the rides, the fireworks, etc. Patterson's face was priceless. It filled my heart to see her eyes when she saw Mickey and Minnie for the first time, her idols! And sweet CeCe just loved it all and took it all in. Archer and I can't wait to take them back!!! On a side note, we left Tee at home with DD and GrandJohn partnered with Aunt Mare and Kacky. I think he had just as much fun as we did :) Enjoy!
Oh and the "surprise" of the trip was that Pat Pat was so well-behaved! No huge meltdowns, just a pleasant little lady who had the time of her life! What a nice surprise to Mommy & Daddy! :)
Patterson's first plane ride. Look at that face!
The girls loved seeing all of the princesses. Here they are with Belle!
The girls' autographed pillowcases... a gift from our friend, Shelley.

Minnie (above) and Mickey (below) at Chef Mickey's!

Sleepy, sleepy girls. Nothing sweeter in this world! (wearing their new Ariel nightgowns)
The Butlers ready for a new day!

My girls!
Fun on the teacups with Daddy!

Nothing more magical than Magic Kingdom!
Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me?
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E :)
so fun!! i love the pillowcase idea! (we're taking Lilly to Disney next april...I may steal your idea!)
ReplyDelete